Blog giveaway 2013: Abigail Lee
It sure has been a great week here on the blog and I hope y’all have enjoyed it, but as the saying goes: “TGIF!” And although I have truly loved every single one of our giveaways this week, we have saved one of the best for last. Today we are featuring Abigail Lee created and owned by Kristy Appleton of Woodstock, GA.
Abigail Lee is dedicated to designing and providing personalized and absolutely adorable monogrammed items. From a hairbrush or koozie to a luggage tag or cutting board, they have it all. I personally own an iPhone and iPad cover and I seriously cannot tell you how many “oohs” and “ahhs” I have gotten over them. Along with the “I want one!”
Her designs are fun and whimsical with just the right amount of a twist on the traditional monogram. Each item comes in twenty various patterns and colors with sixteen font and personalization options. They make the perfect gift for any gal, especially a bride. After all, what newlywed doesn’t love showing off her brand new initials?
Abigail Lee has been sweet enough to offer one of our readers her very own Smartphone case! And that’s not all. Everyone is a winner today as she is offering 15% off any purchase through Valentine’s Day (2/14/13) with special code “Invision15.” Just enter it at checkout when shopping on Abigail Lee. I’m sure you’ll see something you like so be sure and share this with your sweetie.
Just like before, there’s a few things we need you to do to enter to win the Smartphone case.
- Like the Invision Events page on Facebook.
- Like the Abigail Lee page on Facebook.
- Leave us a comment letting us know that you did #1 and #2 and what you like about the Smartphone case.
Want to earn a few more entries? You can get those by:
- Follow us both on Twitter @InvisionWedding and @shopabigaillee.
- Follow us on Pinterest @InvisionWedding.
- Share the link to the giveaway via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Google+ and include the hashtag #invisionwedding for one additional entry each. Leave a comment letting us know you did so.
Here’s the rules:
Open to any and all legal residents of the United States age 18 years or older. No purchase necessary. Giveaway begins on January 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM CST and end on January 17, 2013 at 11:59 PM CST. Maximum of eight entries per person. Winners will be selected by random number generation from www.random.org and will be notified via email.
Have fun! XOXO…Courtney