Hooray! It’s Friday!
Today I will continue talking about wedding trends for 2015. My first post that I presented to you last week included four different color combinations paired with gold to create a luscious wedding day palate. This week, I will introduce to you some bridesmaid dress ideas. Of course no wedding would be complete without your best friends by your side to share in your special day; they have to look glamorous too!
Here are some of the five hottest dress styles you’ll definitely want your bridesmaids to flaunt down the aisle in 2015:
1. Twist Wraps bring your bridesmaids dresses from drab to fab with just a simple twist.
2. Keyhole Back is an easy yet lovely way to make your bridesmaids dresses pop.
3. Criss-Cross Neckline adds a unique flare to any simple bridesmaid dress.
4. One Shoulder is a classic bridesmaids dress that will probably never go out of style.
5. Illusion Neckline or Sleeves showcase a lot of elegance to any bridal party.
If you want to see more inspiration, make sure to check out and follow us on our Pinterest page!
Lots of love,
Photography done by/found on:
1. (First picture) Pinterest (Second picture) Pinterest
2. (First picture) Pinterest (Second picture) Cynthia Starr Photography
3. (First picture) Jasmine Star (Second picture) Pinterest
4. (First picture) Pinterest (Second picture) Taylor Lord
5. (First picture) Bushfire Photography (Second picture) Pinterest
Share This post