I’m not often lost for words, but when I think back to Savannah & Josh’s Atlanta wedding in May, and the planning process itself, I find it hard to even begin! Savannah is one of the most wonderful human beings I’ve ever had the privilege of working with, and her husband Josh is an absolute doll.
Savannah has amazing style, and she knew exactly how she wanted her wedding to feel. We started Savannah’s wedding planning where it all began: The iconic Swan House at the Atlanta History Center. From there, the design took on a beautiful life of its’ own, which resulted in a style that was entirely Savannah: refined, palm beach chic meeting 1920’s glam. Savannah knew her vision, hired a team of wedding professionals she trusted to execute this vision, and creative magic happened from there!
My top 5 favorite details from Savannah & Josh’s wedding day:
1. ALL of the paper from Linen & Leaf, but especially the acrylic & hand lettered seating chart, and the letterpress invitation suite featuring handpainted palm leaf envelope liners!
2. The ceremony space by Tailor & Table. Absolutely stunning. Tailor & Table brought in lucite chairs for seating, and then lined the aisle in classic terracotta urns overflowing with silver dollar eucalyptus. The juxtaposition of the two textures (lucite and terracotta) ended up creating a beautiful and unique look for the ceremony
3. The sweet moments Savannah spent with her girls and her darling mother, Leslie!
4. The Horah! Halfway through the reception, we honored Josh’s Jewish heritage, and boy did we do it big!
5. The elephant in the Swan House Gardens we drenched in florals. For these two University of Alabama grads, it was a perfect, thoughtful little detail!
There you have it, my favorite details from one of my very favorite wedding days ever! To see more from Savannah, you can check out her newly launched blog at Tierra Mar Lane!)!
Until next time,
Bride: Savannah Thomas Richey
Planning: Invision Events
Venue: Atlanta History Center
Paper: Linen & Leaf
Floral & Event Design: Tailor & Table
Rentals: 12th Table ; ERU ; Miss Milly’s ; Latavola Linen
Lighting & Drape: Unique Event Elements
Welcome Boxes: The Sweet Trend
Hotel: The St. Regis Atlanta
Transportation: Atlanta Limo & Atlanta Vintage Rides
Musicians: After 5 String Quartet & Fountain City Players
Catering: LowCountry Catering
Cakes: Lush Cakery
Late Night Snack: King of Pops
Photography: Vue Photography
Videography: Anchor Heart Films
Photobooth: Remedy Wedding Films
Bridal Gown: Legends by Romona Keveza
Shoes: Mui Mui
Groom’s Attire: Custom Tuxedo
Bridesmaid Attire: Paper Crown ; Amsale
Hair & Makeup: The Moore Agency
Details: The Mrs. Box ; Adorn Company; Claire Magnolia